Kawartha Lakes Construction is currently looking to hire a salesperson to join their growing team.
We offer more than just a job; we offer a career. Are you positive? Do you like being resourceful? Do you like being creative? Are you passionate about the details? Do you enjoy the opportunity to change and grow? These are benchmarks for joining our team and what you can expect. Your current skill set is important, but they are secondary to the above. Training, support, and growth are provided and paramount for our mutual success. All of our positions come with perks, including extended health care benefits, life and long term disability insurance, profit sharing and, most importantly, camaraderie!
The Salesperson is responsible for selling KLC design/build projects to potential clients. Collaborating with the Project Development and Design teams, you will drive the sale and assist with presenting clients a solution that meets function, design, budget, and timeframe.
• Generate, qualify, and lead the sales process for new business opportunities.
• Prepare sales action plans and strategies.
• Schedule and lead site visits for client sales discussions; perform measurements, photography and gather site data.
• Review /understand zoning and other township criteria, site conditions.
• Estimate, read, write, interpret, and present oral and writtenreports/presentations.
• Utilize basic knowledge of general financial and accounting principles.
• Develop and nurture client base through networking activities.
• Conduct market analysis, monitor competitors, trends
• Skilled in all aspects of lead generation, driving a sale and closing a project.
• High degree of professionalism, integrity, and credibility.
• Team oriented and collaborative.
• Self-motivated and highly organized.•
Excellent verbal and written communication, ability to articulate goals and objectives clearly.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to cultivate & nurture relationships.• Strong knowledge of construction from foundation to finish components.
• Good working knowledge of all construction trades.
• Ability to read and interpret profit and loss statements and budgets.
• Maintains a high degree of attention to detail in completion of all tasks.
• 5 years or more progressive experience in sales.
• 5 years or more project development, construction, architectural or design experience.
• College diploma, university degree or combined academic background/experience in business administration, project management, construction, and/or engineering.
• Knowledge of appropriate legislation including Occupational Health & Safety Act, Construction regulations.
• Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code, township by-laws and conservation regulations within the KLC service area.
• Moderate technology skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Adobe software, Bluebeam, UDA, Text, Email, QuickBooks).
• Must have a valid G-License with a clean driving record.
• Must have a valid Boater’s license.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to:email@example.com telling us why you would be our next great team member. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Complete the following form to begin the application process for this job. If you meet the criteria, a representative will contact you with further details.