• Facilitates the definition of project scope, and leads the estimating and project development team from project
concept to completion.
• Ensures staff allocated to projects are receiving appropriate technical and functional development and performance
feedback during the project duration.
• Ensures that project status, issues, and successes are regularly reported to the Project Team and Management Team
• Uses knowledge of general financial and accounting principles to understand and communicate how decisions affect
project bottom line.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• An executive who leads and monitors the department’s daily operations.
• Possesses strong organizational skills that enables team members to perform their tasks in alignment with
the Company’s goals.
• Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills, which are important in performing many of their duties,
such as relaying information, preparing reports, and interacting with clients and members of the organization.
• Possesses interpersonal skills; has the ability to resolve conflict, to interact with various members of the organization,
and recognize potential when hiring for various positions.
• Able to recognize the skills of team members and train, motivate, and guide them to maximize their productivity in
• The ability to manage the department’s resources to ensure the smooth conduct of operations; making use of
company resources efficiently and in alignment with the organization's objectives.
Strong business acumen:
• Proven ability to make business decisions immediately; doing this by using years of knowledge and experience to
make sound business judgments that benefit clients, the company and its employees.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• 7-10 years progressive experience in Project Development or Project Management.
• College diploma, university degree or combined academic background/experience in business administration,
project management, construction, and/or engineering.
• Knowledge of appropriate legislation including: Occupational Health & Safety Act and construction regulations.
• Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code & appropriate standards.
• Proficient technology skills
• Valid Driver’s License
• Boater’s License
*Please include a cover letter telling us something about you; what would make you our next great team member!
Complete the following form to begin the application process for this job. If you meet the criteria, a representative will contact you with further details.