Kawartha Lakes Construction is an award-winning residential design-build firm located in beautiful Lakefield Ontario in the heart of the Kawarthas. We have been building exceptional experiences with homeowners for more than 30 years. To learn more about us please visit us online at kawarthalakesconstruction.com.
We offer more than just a job; we offer a career. Are you positive? Do you like being resourceful? Do you like being creative? Are you passionate about the details? Do you enjoy the opportunity to change and grow? These are benchmarks for joining our team and what you can expect. Your current skill set is important, but they are secondary to the above. Training, support, and growth are provided and paramount for our mutual success. All of our positions come with perks, including extended health care benefits, life/long term disability insurance and profit sharing and, most importantly, camaraderie!
The Labourer is responsible for assisting the build-team with all tasks required to repair, alter, construct, reconstruct, install, and maintain structures and furnishings. Main Responsibilities
• Maintain daily job-site housekeeping
• Set up and put away of tools daily
• Help maintain the jobsite. Includes: mixing of concrete, carrying equipment, supplies and materials
• Maintains inventory of hardware and fasteners needed and used on jobsites
• Complete general site clean-up• Works to schedule, timely task completion
• Maintains housekeeping of vehicles (trucks, trailers, and boats) used at the jobsite
• Shuttle subtrades and KLC to jobsites by boat/ATV/snowmobile
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes and other materials
• Maintain, clean, and safely store KLC equipment
• Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety Act, and Construction regulations
• Knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
• Must have valid G-License with a clean driving record
• Must have current valid boating license.
• Must purchase basic hand and power tools.
Please submit your resume, and a cover letter, telling us why you would be our next great team member to: email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Complete the following form to begin the application process for this job. If you meet the criteria, a representative will contact you with further details.