Alf Curtis is currently looking for a Full Time Yard Associate for their Lindsay location.
Alf Curtis Home Improvements is a 3rd generation family business which was started in 1975. Today we have three locations with over 100 employees. Alf Curtis values and treats their employees as family with many of those employees being 15 years or more with the company.
The position is an hourly paid position. Health Benefits and Health Care spending account available after 3 months employment.
We are looking for a Yard Associate for our Lindsay store location.
A Yard Associate will be responsible to greet and assist customers with fast and friendly service. Work with customers throughout their experience in our yard and warehouses loading their purchases and putting away material shipments. Associates will work throughout the yard and warehouses under their supervisors direction.
Experience and expertise in various building materials would be seen as a valuable asset.
Current hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday 7am – 5pm
Saturday 8am - 12pm
*NOTE THIS IS FOR OUR LINDSAY LOCATION*
· Ability to manually perform repetitive lifting of heavy objects (50+ lbs)
· Pull and load customer orders accurately
· Greet customers
· Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
· Re-fill inventory in its designated locations
· Assist with inventory management
· Participate in any promotional activities
· Ensure yard and warehouse conditions are consistently upheld to established standards
· Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment
· Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
· High level of integrity and work ethic
· Detail oriented
· Attend both product and safety training sessions provided
We thank you for taking the time to review our job posting and hope that you make the decision to apply with our family run company. We are a fully accessible and inclusive work environment.
Click here to apply.
Complete the following form to begin the application process for this job. If you meet the criteria, a representative will contact you with further details.