Seeking Full-Time, Self-Motivated Individuals Eager to Learn to join our Team!
- Reliable transportation and valid drivers license
Job Duties (not limited to):
- Assist Carpenters, Suppliers and Supervisors in all tasks including cutting materials, holding materials, etc.
- Ability to operate hand tools and other small tools such as power tools, table saw, skill saw, etc.
- Set up, move, and take down ladders, scaffolding and other temporary structures and unloading construction materials to work areas
- Assist in both interior and exterior construction including installing trim, flooring, stairs, framing, installation of doors and frames, as well as preparing layouts, measuring, cutting, shaping, assembling and joining mouldings, drywall, siding, soffit/fascia/eavestrough, wood products, plastic materials and similar materials, etc.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the job site, ensuring all materials and tools are organized and kept in a designated area as well as ensuring materials are being covered outside to protect from the weather
- Practice and comply with Health and Safety on the job site at all times
- Follow direction given by lead carpenter or the lead manager
- Work hours: Monday to Friday 7:00am-5:00pm. Occasionally work weekends to meet job project deadlines. Overtime is available for all employees!
- All projects are approximately within an hour of the office location, must be willing to travel. Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Wage to be discussed, reliant on experience and knowledge.
Guaranteed 44+ hours per week !
Please email resumes. Thank you to all applicants for your interest in this position, only Potential applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Complete the following form to begin the application process for this job. If you meet the criteria, a representative will contact you with further details.