Review of Building Permit Applications, advising/responding to applicants or their agents; responds to queries relating to various land use, zoning and related application processes.
We invite applicants who possess the following qualifications to visit the Career Section
of our website to view additional job detail:
• Post-secondary diploma in Architectural Technology, Civil Engineering, Building
Inspection; or Planning/Urban Geography, or related;
• Certification in General/Legal Process and Small Buildings as set out by the
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing and the Building Code Act, or
willingness to attain and maintain;
• Minimum three (3) years’ of related progressive experience in construction/skilled
trades as asset
• Experience in a municipal Building or Planning Department an asset
• Working knowledge of construction related legislation: Building Code Act, Ontario
Building Code, Planning Act; applicable policy and industry standards, zoning
principles and interpretation methodology;
Click here to learn more and to apply for this position.
Complete the following form to begin the application process for this job. If you meet the criteria, a representative will contact you with further details.